Mother’s Day is fast approaching and is celebrated only once a year. Have you thanked your Mom for the sacrifice she had for years for you to be the best person you could be? Or have you utter the three magic words “I love you” just to let her know that she was loved by you? Most often than not, it’s difficult to others to say “I love you Mom or thank you Mom” for some reasons. Maybe they are not used to say it and worst not used to show it through actions. This is the time for you to express how thankful and happy you are for having a wonderful and lovable mom. Here are some Mother’s Day Text Messages and Mother’s Day Quotes for you.
1. Mothers! Even when they are wrong… They are right! Happy Mother’s Day to all Moms!!
2. Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. Happy Mother’s Day to all Moms!!!
3. Happy Mother’s Day to the best cleaner-upper in the world!!! I love you! =)
4. The one who gave me birth and who never let me stray. Who loved me in an unconditional way. Who taught me to be who I am and always took care of me. I want to thank you and tell you that I love you too. And want to be just like you, like the great mother you are, always my shining star. Happy Mothers day Mom!
5. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made Mothers. I’m proud you are my Mother… Happy Mother’s Day Mom!!!
6. M – For the MILLION things she gave me,
O – For she is growing OLD,
T – For the TEARS she shed to save me,
H – For her HEART of purest gold,
E – For her EYES, with love-light shining,
R – For she is always RIGHT & always be.
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER”
A word that means the world to me. Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
7. Once upon a memory someone wiped away a tear. Held me close and loved me, and it’s you mother dear. Thank you for the love you gave even if I made some mistakes. I thank God for having you and I love you too. Happy Mother’s Day Mom!!
8. Wish I could be with you on Mother’s Day… I want you to know that I’m thinking of you and wishing you a very… Happy Mother’s Day!! I love you Mom!!!
9. All I want for mother’s day is a housekeeper, a cook and a chauffeur! =)
10. Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, Hundreds of bees in the purple clover, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, but only one Mother the wide world over. Happy Mother’s Day!!!
11. A Mother is a Mother still. The holiest thing alive. Happy Mother’s Day!!!
12. If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be Mother’s Day every day. Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life… and today it is you! You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!!!
13. You may be treated like the maid… you may be treated like the gardener, you may be treated like the daycare, you may be treated like the chauffer, you may be treated like many things, but one thing is for sure, You will always be loved. For a father’s work may be from sun up till sun down, but a mothers work is never down. And all that I have, am and hope to be, I owe to you. So this is for all the times I forgot to say Thank You! Happy Mother’s day Mom!!
14. Thank you for all your warmth love and affection. Happy Mother’s day!!!
15. For the best mom who always had a smile for me. I know we may be far apart right now. So here’s a great big hug and kiss for you and a Happy Mother’s Day to you!