Plants Vs. Zombies is very addictive game and as your adventure progresses the more it gets difficult. It is a strategy game against the different zombies how you can manage those zombies not to get inside your house or else they will eat your brain.
One of the essential tool you need is to have a lot of sun so you can purchase the items you need for defense. You have two sources of sun, the Sunflower during day time and the Sun-shrooms at night. You may need to plant a dozen of sunflowers or sun-shrooms at night to get more suns and you can’t do it that easy because you need to have an attack plant as well to defend your house. The question is, how to have infinite sun?
Let me share some Plants Vs. Zombies Cheats and Tips that I discovered and that how to get infinite suns. You may want to try this for you not to worry that the zombies are approaching and yet you don’t have enough suns to have attack plants in your garden.
Here’s the Plants vs Zombies Cheats and Tips | Infinite Sun Cheat :
1. Make sure you have downloaded the Plants vs Zombies game in your PC.
2. You will be needing the Cheat Engine tool. Read my previous post where to download Cheat Engine. Here’s the link.
3. After downloading Cheat Engine, Install it.
4. Open and play the adventure game of Plants vs Zombie
5. Open cheat engine tool and click the computer icon below the File. (see image under procedure #6.)
6. A small window will pop-up under Process list. Select popcapgame1.exe then click open.
7. Go back to your game. See the current suns you have. Based on the picture below, I have 75 suns. Don’t start the game yet.
8. Go to cheat engine and type the number of suns you have in the Hex box then click First Scan.
9. Go back to your game and this time use some of your suns. Notice that from 75 suns I now have 25.
10.Go to cheat engine tool again and type on the Hex box the number of suns you have after the purchase, then click Next Scan button.
11. You will get one address left, double click it. Change the Value from 25 to your desired value, let’s say you want to have 900000 suns, type it in the Value window that pops-up and click ok.
12. Now, go back to your game and you can see that you now have 900000 suns to use for that level.
Here’s the bad side of this cheat. You can have as many suns as you want but those suns can only be use on the current level you are playing. If you want to have infinite suns on your next level, you need to go through the whole procedure again.
If you have difficulties following the procedure above, you can watch the video tutorial below.
Other post about Plants vs. Zombies Cheats, Codes and Secrets.